Monday, January 6, 2014

Try Something New This Year!



Hi All,
     The best this about the New Year is the promise that we make to ourselves that we are going to change something. Our New Year’s resolutions don’t always work out but it’s a chance at a fresh start every year. This year I want to try new things. I, like most people, find trying new things difficult because there is always that “what if I don’t like it? I will have wasted all that money”. So here is my solution; I will order and try a new trial size product every other week.
   
      I think I will start with:

mark Curl to Curl Reactivate and Define Mist Mini $8.00

I have always wanted my hair to curl more.


Ultra Color Absolute Lipstick Mini $0.89

Maybe in Creamy Melon?

 

 

   

Laura, Your Avon Lady

No comments:

Post a Comment