Saturday, January 4, 2014

Avon Nail Art Design Strips



Hi All,

        I’m sure you’ve seen the stickers that you can just stick on to your nails and give them the look of a professional manicure. When these came out I was trilled at the idea of spending less time on my nails.  I have tried some of the brands that you can pick up at Wal-mart, Target, and even the Dollar store and hated them. They never stayed on.  They often tore, and just looked bad.

        I purchased the Avon Nail Art Design Strips with little hope that they would be any better.  After a really easy application, I was shocked with how well they held up.  I will admit that I was wrong to judge them by the performance of other brands.
       They come in 19 different designs to allow you to show off your artsy side!  They apply dry and won't smudge or rub off.  You'll love the salon-like effect.  Easy-on, easy-off nail fashion.  Each set includes 18 nail strips so you can find the right size for each nail.



Laura, Your Avon Lady
P.S.
Adding a clear top coat can double the wear time!


No comments:

Post a Comment